Thursday, June 14, 2007

Spring Goody Bag


I don't have any time to stamp today. Busy week for me! This is something I've been meaning to upload for awhile now. These are the goody bags I made for Caitlin's birthday party. The party was a spring/butterfly theme. The supplies were Stampin' Up! green galore, appricot appeal and positively pink CS, Bold Butterfly stamp set. I used Basic Brown to stamp the butterflies onto patterned paper and then cut them out. Because I wanted the little antennae, I stamped the same stamps on the green galore and just placed the paper butterflies on top. The tag was made using only punches and a big pop dot.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cute Jenny!! I love that Butterfly set!!

Heather said...

Those goody bags are wonderful! I love the butterflies.

Shelbly said...

I love these bags and I want to make them for my daughter's butterfly party in April. Where did you get your paper. I love it. And how did you attach your tag, looks like some sort of ring but I am not sure.