Thursday, June 21, 2007

Howdy!!



Okay, just to celebrate my upcoming trip to TEXAS!!!

I borrowed this Stampin' Up! set from my sister, Sara, a long time ago. She may be wondering if she'll ever get it back! LOL!! And now that I've used it, I dunno if she is. Hehehehe!! This was such a fun card to make and can this little guy be any cuter??? I wish that the set included a little cowgirl, that may have been more appropriate for the cards purpose. Which is: my good friends Drady and Crystal in Texas are throwing a little dinner get together for me. I had suggested we "round up" (sorry, couldn't resist) any of my Texan friends that I miss and meet at a restraunt for dinner. But, Drady and Crystal went to work planning a dinner in Crystals home. So, I'm sending this little card (via email) to invite all the ladies! It's going to be so nice to see them!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

This card is super cute! It takes me back to the days I lived in Texas myself.