Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Splitcoast Challenges

I've recently discovered that I love to do the Splitcoast challenges! I learn so much from other stampers and it has helped me to be more creative and think "outside the box."

This is for the Featured Stamper challenge FS17. I used this card

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/542811?cat=500&ppuser=66702

made by stamps4funinCA (aka Tosha) because I love it! I'm happy with the way mine turned out. It was the first time I really tried the paper piercing and I just love the details in the corners of the card. I sponged ink over the flowers to give them an aged look that went well witht he card. They were more pastel colors to start out.

Stamps: More Petal Prints, Cute Converse
CS: Close to Cocoa, Barely Banana, Ruby Red, Confetti Cream, PP: Be Blessed Scrapbooking "Wonder"
Ink: More Mustard, Close to Cocoa, Ruby Red
Other: Hodgepodge hardware, Fancy Pants Flowers, Gold thin organdy ribbon and paper piercing kit.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is so pretty!!