Tuesday, June 12, 2007

How Sweet It Is

Isn't this sweet??? I finally got around to trying out Beate's Triangle Trifold Technique on Splitcoast. Here's the link:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/triangletrifold.php

It is MUCH easier than it looks! A quick card with a lot of style! I used the Stampin' Up set Very Punny, and Bold Alphabet. The lollipop is actually a medium pink (Rose Romance) and then covered with Crystal Effects. The Icicle Stickles are on hand-drawn sparklies and dots. That came out a little clumpy, I have been having major issues with my Stickles lately... Colors: Regal Rose, US White, Tempt. Turquoise, Taken with Teal and Close to Cocoa for the lolli stick!

And here's my sweeties inside...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute! I love the sweeties on the inside!!