Wednesday, June 20, 2007

BONUS Day!!

I'm a little bored with my blog! LOL! I need more cards on here, and life has been so crazy with school ending that I haven't had too much time to stamp. So, BONUS!!! 4 new cards...

Cakeabella ATC Swap Card: Love this patterned paper. It sparkles IRL. Who would have thought that I would like orange? But, I do and Bella's hair is gorgeous this shade! So, it was fun to watercolor. I wish I had those Copic markers everyone is raving about. Shading and combining colors together sounds so fun. I'll have to save up for those since my Stampin' Up! retiring order is going to pretty much be my stamping budget for the month! The apron is paper pieced with patterned paper, the pink scallop is scalloped ribbon and I got to use a pretty blue rhinestone brad!
Bike Card: Well, for those who don't know this is my husbands hobby. Mountain and road biking. He's a bit obsessed, but who am I to point fingers HUH?? This is the card I made him for our 11th Anniversary. Not very romantic to many of us, but I think he appreciated it more than one decked out with paper or fabric flowers and pretty rhinestones! The set RIP AND SHRED is a retired Stampin' Up! set.
The yellow card is one of the easiest ever! Honestly the paper piercing was the most difficult thing and with the Stampin' Up! template it wasn't that hard! I loved watercoloring again. I need to keep in mind how much I enjoy doing that when I buy stamp sets. I need more line art sets... a girl can never have too many! I think I may have got the basic idea for this card off the Splitcoast gallery, but I did so many cards that day, I'm confused.
Three flowers: Last, but one of my favorites, is the first card I made with my Green Thumb stamp set from papertreyinc.com . I think it is sweet. it was a simple one too. Again, the idea or at least in part, may have come from someone on Splitcoast. I will do better at keeping track of that. So, I'll be playing with the Green Thumb set in the near future. I bought the Butterfly Kisses too. My SIL, Michelle, has been using these same sets and has made some fabulous cards. Check out her website.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute, cute cards!! I especially LOVE the last one ;) It is sitting on my piano right now so I can see it every day!!

I NEED to get some Papertrey stamps! I don't know when that will happen, but I'm hoping soon!!