Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Finding Joy


This is my take on a Splitcoast sketch challenge (SC126). I am challenging myself to do at least one challenge a week. I'm having a great time and I can't wait to do another one! ENJOY!!

Here's the sketch: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=253083

Directions for Card: I wanted to use The Polka Dots & Paisley stamp set by Stampin' Up! - I thought I'd make Jill a card. (Supplies used on card: CS: Bashful Blue, Ruby Red, So Saffron; MME Magnolia patterned paper; pink floral PP unknown; Martha Stewart Blue Ribbon; Bright Pink brad; Giga Scallop Punch for tab; Markers:ruby red, bashful blue, barely banana, positively pink; and Prima pink ribbon)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that card!! It is so cute!

Your picture is way cute!!! I added this blog to my list too!