Tuesday, June 12, 2007


A new featured stamper! Challenge # FS18. Here are two versions of this card by Sarah Vrolyk. The card I CASED was this one:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/523079?cat=500&ppuser=378

Isn't it cute??? I liked it immediately and decided to do a quick CASE. I had a lot of trouble finding some monochromatic colors/patterns in my big paper stash. I admitt my scraproom is not the most organized of places and I have patterned paper in many different places. What I found worked out okay. They are growing on me.

Unfortunately the patterned papers were not marked and I'm not sure who manufactured them. I used Very Punny (Stampin' Up!) on the blue card, Not Quite Navy CS, Siglo white gel pen, and this awesome velour ribbon I found at my LSS.

The red card uses the Stampin' Up! sets: So Very and Happy Harmony
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute!! I think I need to break down and buy some scalloped punches!