Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I just love these colors...

Featured Stamper challege FS17. Here is another CASE of a card in the gallery of Stamps4funinCA (on Splitcoast). I don't know Tosha but, I love her style! Her card was so elegant. See her card here:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254209

The hardest thing was attaching the ribbon. Patterned paper makes for fast and easy cards, I think. I just LOVE these colors together. If you look real close you can see that I added some paper piercing in the corners of the chocolate chip mat. I was feeling smug about coming up with that idea, it looks really good! :-)

Stamps: Paint Prints, So Very
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Chocolate Chip
CS: PP Magnolia, Chocolate Chip, US White, Not Quite Navy
Other: Hodgepodge Hardware, Turquoise grosgrain ribbon, piercing tool.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I love those colors too! Those papers are just perfect together!